Sunday 9 November 2014

MY FAMILY MEMBER'S

Posted by Unknown at 21:05
#1 - My Family



as'salam..

for the first time i'm writing a blog

just to share with other's

about my real life story..

but 1st let's begin to know 

my lovely family member's..

(ASLINA + ZAFRI)

these are my beloved parent's

i love them both..

now keep going on my other's 

siblings

(ATIKAH,HAZIQ,AQILAH,HAFIQ)

but some of them are not in the picture..

hurm.. because my sister 

blocking my youngest sis at back there

huhuhuhu.....

(AQIRAH)

from left one is my youngest sister

she's the only one that different from other's siblings

because of her physical shape

hahahaahaha..

alright then, last but not least

my older brother

(HAFIZRI FAIZ)

busy with his own thing and rarely 

spend time with family..

and that's all of

"my family member's"

xoxo

.....................................





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

GADISQUH Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review